Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The House that Built US - Mini Home Tour



A whole lot has happened but today I'll keep it short and just give you what most have been asking for...a MINI HOME TOUR! Keep in mind I am still decorating and deciding but this little home of ours is coming together quite nicely. Four nights here and we are all still sleeping like babies each night! I even just recently started looking at new Christmas decorations...don't judge me. ;)

Anywho, here it is!! The Home that WE Built and that will BUILD Our Future! (sorry for the bad phone pictures)



Still waiting on the Loveseat to come in






Oh, That back splash though... 😍









MASTER



Master Bath


One of my favorite pieces for the new house!





Finally got our outdoor barstools in!

So there it is, well the majority of it anyway. I hope to get bettwe pictures soon but as crazy as it has been 'round here lately it may be Thanksgiving before that happens! We are starting on finishing the basement next week though so I will do a few updates for that as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment